HECA’s Principles & Values
HECA member colleges are:
- Committed to excellence in the provision of high quality education and pastoral care.
- Committed to a culture of professionalism, integrity, honesty and openness.
- Committed to embracing diversity of membership.
- Committed to individual opinions and the exchange of ideas, knowledge and expertise.
- Nationally and internationally recognised.
- Stands for high quality programmes.
- Is flexible, innovative and market responsives here.
- HECA provides a forum to discuss common issues, concerns and opportunities to implement solutions.
- HECA creates an environment that fosters sharing ideas, forming collaborations and instigating mutually beneficial initiatives.
- HECA acts as a lobby and support group to serve common academic and commercial interests.
- HECA provides a unified voice in government and legislative circles and seeks representation on key government committees and boards.